With the expansion of our services and continuous growth of the Company, we are looking for qualified candidates for following positions. We welcome candidates with strong will and great passion to grow with us.
Please send your CVs to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or ITL Corp building at 52 – 54 – 56 Truong Son Str, Tan Binh District, HCMC.
Business Development Manager
- Accelerate business growth through acquisition of new customers and development of existing customers in order to exceed sales targets.
- Develop, build rapport and nurture long-term partnerships with the target accounts, translating company’s global capabilities into customer values for maintaining and continually expanding the account share.
- Organize and participate in regular reviews with the accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and sustainable business relationship.
- Support successful business handover with Sales and Operations.
- Utilize specific industry knowledge to diagnose supply chain needs.
- Develop and prepare strategic proposals. Participate in customer generated RFI, RFQ and RFP. CRM maintenance and update for assigned/responsible customer accounts. Establish guidelines and standards and conduct implementation processes, customer SOP’s, reporting frequency and formats, design KPI’s for new accounts.
- Ensure that pricing and services offered to all relevant accounts are in line with “best in class”.
- Supervise the maintenance and improvement of the quality standard required by the specific industry segment. Propose, justify and implement necessary investments (IT tools, hard-and software, assets etc.)
- Enhance company’s position and personal expertise in the product segment through contacts with prospects, presence at fairs/exhibitions, as well as workshops and seminars.
- Work experience minimum 03 years year experience in
- Sales/marketing/business development.
- Prefer experience in a 3PL, contract logistics, supply chain
- English excellent communication (verbal, written, listening, presentation) skills.
- Strong network and relationship building capabilities.
- Strong problem solving, able to sell and close a sale by effectively negotiating with decision makers to maintain and expand business opportunities.
Operations Excellence Manager
- To support the Site Operations Manager in the area of operations management, reporting, analysis and continuous improvement.
- To lead and implement improvement initiatives in the area of process and customer service
- To develop, document SOP’s and keep them up to date
- Organize, verify and keep records of cycle counts and opcupancy.
- Support the country wide operations in the design and selection of warehouse equipment such as racking and Material Handling Equipment
- Lead the implementation of new processes and new customers
- Profit and loss management
- Other task as assigned by management Job
- University Degree from a recognized institution
- Prefer working experience in the same capacity, knowledge of 3rd Party
- Logistics and supply chain market
- Good leadership and able to drive changes
- Good interpersonal, communication skills, presentation skill, fluent in English
- To direct Subordinates in their various warehousing duties and ensure that the work is completed within the required timescales and the quality standards.
- Set individual targets for Staffs to ensure the daily targets are met.
- Produce a daily plan which provides details of staff, resource, productivity and volume. To promote the importance of safety, health and welfare, contributing to the development of local policy. To build the good team work and keep good work relationships both internal and external customers.
- Maintain physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisition for replacement. Complete warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results. Maintain warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees. Maintain warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results. To recommend regarding and related pay increases for controlled staff.
- Deal efficiently with any queries that are raised by either the clients, the customers, or transport contractor. Any issues/problems during WH operation have to be reported to his Manager right away, and work together find solution and solve the issues/problems.
- Ensure that all matters relating to staff discipline are accurately recorded. To monitor weekly, monthly and quarterly reports details operational volumes and key performance achievements.
- Others as per assigned by his Manager.
- Experiences in warehouse operations for international companies
- Strong acumen for warehouse management and best practices.
- Profound experiences and knowledge in warehouse management system and its logics
- Striving for operational excellence